January 6, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm not one to post without a picture, but I will have to do it this time. We spent Thanksgiving with Anthony's parents Betty and George in Oklahoma and had a great time. I don't know where our camera was but we didn't take one picture which I regret.

We spent several days letting George and Betty spoil and girls and taking a minute to relax ourselves. Thanksgiving dinner was at George's daughters, Angie's house. She, her husband Jay and the girls were wonderful hosts and dinner was excellent. George's son Tony and his family were there too. It was fun for me to get to know them a little better and for Anthony to catch up. The three of them hadn't been together for probably 20 years. I know they all enjoyed their time to visit.

Thanks Betty and George for the great time and we can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: