October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison

Madison, I can't believe you are two years old. Where does the time go? You have been such a blessing and joy in our lives and we love you so much. A stranger described you best when she called you a high-spirited toddler, and that you are. You do everything to the extreme and we love you for that, you keep us on our toes. I am amazed at the love and kindness you have for Marlee. Since the day we brought her home you just wanted to love her. And now, six months later, every morning you want her to lay on the floor in the playroom with you; you get her basket of toys, then sit down and read your books to her. You are a wonderful big sister! Always remember how much love you.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


Mariah, one of the little girls next door, and Madison.

Mariah, Gracie (our good friends youngest) and Madison.

We had a dual Swimming Pool party planned for Madison and Carmen, but had to cancel it because of Hurricane Ike (I find myself blaming a lot of things on Hurricane Ike). So after we got back from Dallas, we had cake and ice cream with some friends and neighbors. And though it wasn't what we originally planned, she still had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madison is such a beautiful girl. I know we'll both be missing their childhood someday, but for now I'm loving every minute of it. I hope she's enjoying being two!